10 years ago today I married my sweetheart and my other half. No, not Duncan Sheik, Bill Nighy or Christopher Walken. I married my darling husband who is snoring like a trucker beside me. We live a charmed life for sure. And he's the lucky fella who was woken just a few minutes ago out a sound sleep by a drive by tickling from yours truly. What can I say, I get a little crazy at 2am.
Thank you darling for...
- Letting me sleep in late even though it's a bear trying to get me to wake up.
- Making me lunch / dinner when I can't make up my mind on what I want to eat.
- Playing video games so I can watch them like my very own movie (but cooler then a movie since I can interact - holla!). And for not getting upset when I fall asleep halfway through your playing and ask you to re-do everything after I wake up.
- For playing Lego's with BB so I can catch up on work. Or sleep. Or whatever I'm watching on Netflix.
- For not getting angry when I forget to make you coffee, even after you've reminded me about 200x before that.
- For giving me a wonderful daughter who upon occasion makes me want to join a convent, or pull my hair out.
- For a wonderful 10 years that have been a blast.
Happy Anniversary, sweetie! Here's to 100 more!!