I have ...
* Read 5 books on my Kindle Fire. Have I told you how much I love that darn little piece of equipment? Although my husband isn't a fan of the bright light he swears is in his face while I read in the middle of the night, it's so much better than a tablelamp so he shouldn't complain too much.
* Baked countless breads (both savory and sweet), rolls and have perfected a recipe or two that have been getting on my nerves. I even got compliments this evening from my MIL from something I made her ... holla!! :)
* Watched Puss In Boots and was a bit dissapointed. It was definitely not what I expected and I honestly can't say that I'd watch it again. Sorry, Puss! You're super cute though. And super sessy wit da ladies.
* Started writing down my dreams in a little notebook beside my bed. I've had a couple of strange / disturbing / hilarious / wacky dreams in the last few months and I'm looking for possible connections in them with real life, if there are any. Also, have you even had that moment when you thought to yourself during a moment of deja vu ... "I swear I've dreamed this!". And if not, I can always read back years from now and laugh / smile / cringe at all of the funky things running through this noggin' of mine.
* Played 'Draw Something' daily with my buddy Kelly, plus random folk as well. Can I say that it's total bull that the counter jams at '99', though? My husband told me I needed an intervention but once I realized 99 was the highest the counter could climb, my interest waned and I haven't touched it as much since. Ah well, there are better things to do right?
* Really started gathering homeschooling paperwork, material, etc for BB and I. But that, my dears, is another post entirely.
* Drawn and colored oodles and oodles of pigs and angry birds. Or as BB says, her cousins. I swear I even find myself doodling them on To-Do Lists and anything else I happen to be writing on.
How colorful has your month been so far?